What's new

Attention SVS CS/PC owners (pre-2002): Some Good News - A possible Upgrade Option (1 Viewer)

Don G

Auditioning
I am in the Toronto area (Newmarket) and I am seriously considering the upgrade. I have 2 x 20-39CS's, and it may be far more cost effective to sell the older drivers locally rather than ship them back. Not sure the shipping cost to return them just yet. If anyone is interested, please drop me an email at [email protected].
Don G

Doug Drake

Stunt Coordinator
Tom or Ron (of SVS) - Any definitive (sorry) word on when the woofer upgrade rebate will expire? I don't want to miss it, but I need to hold off just a bit more... TIA-

Doug

Greg Br

Second Unit
Doug,

you may have better luck just emailing them as I have seen very little of TV and Ron as of late, plus this is a large thread that has been around for a while so they may not be checking it anymore, just trying to help.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Sorry guys. Things have been hopping for us (woah, there's a change eh?).

Our major shippment for the driver upgrade offer was expected today but failed to show. Probably tomorrow now. This means they'll be going out in a major way starting Friday probably, with most orders likely being gone by the end of next week at the latest.

We'll post any changes to this schedule (such as it is) here.

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks