What's new

As seen on TV Product info needed. (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Hey all,

It's been a few months since I've seen an add for it, but it's an electric shaver type tool that supposedly lets you cut your own hair quickly, and 'gives a perfect cut each time'.....IT came with a barbers hair catching cape...

My barber that I've been going to for the last 15 years suddenly closed up shop, and unless I can find another one, I'm out of luck. Then I remembered this add, and was wondering if anyone tried it, and if so, has some information on it.

Thanks!

Markus Lidstrom

Stunt Coordinator
AH!

Think about what you're saying! Please don't do it... there are already too many people with bad hair. I'm not familiar with the product, but DIY haircuits that are "perfect everytime" can't work.

James T

Screenwriter
I remember a DIY haircut kit that involved a vacuum cleaner many years ago. I think I only remember seeing the one commercial.

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
James - sounds like the Flowbee

I actually know someone who used the Flowbee and I can't say it did a bad job. However, you're kinda limited in the kind of cuts you can get. I suppose if you always get the same, basic kind and never deviate, it might be okay.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I think I've found what I saw. Proffesional Hair Clippers. At the very least, it's worth a try. Try it out first on the front hair and see how I like it before I have someone help with the rest :).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks