What's new

Anyone want to do an Xbox NFL 2k3 tournament (not a league). (1 Viewer)

Andre F

Screenwriter
I'd like to join but I really suck...and only if there is room left.

Gamertag=dasfrog

THanks. Please let me know...

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
I have updated the bracket (see first post). The bracket is now full, no more byes.

Kelley_B, I have added you but need your GamerTag for the bracket.

Jeff

Todd Henry

Second Unit
The interesting thing is that each game played so far is in a different bracket, so those of us that played already are all still waiting.

Todd

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
I was hoping to finish this tournament up this week, so try to get your games in ASAP.

I want to do a 32 player tournament next, so if you guys know some other players that might be interested, send them here.

Jeff

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Jeff,

I am scheduled to get my game in tonight. I will email you the results as soon as it is over.

Brandon Smith

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
I won my game, 14-10. Good game, BdoUK. Hey, is there any deciding factor on who is the home team? Obviously I would prefer to be home (let the other team be home for this last game).

Jason Price

Second Unit
Jeff,
You might want to set dates for each round, after which both teams forfeit (giving a bye to the opponent in the next round). Forfeits are no fun, but otherwise, this thing may never be completed. :)
I also wouldn't plan to have this done by the end of the week - maybe by the end of next week. You need to allow for people with busy schedules to find a good time to play...

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
Any resolution on who gets to be the home team? How about whoever is using the worse team?

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
I would say just work it out with your opponent. I think that most people wouldnt mind giving up the home field if asked, as it doesnt really make any difference in the game.

The only time I dont like to give up home field is when the other guy's team plays indoors. I much prefer playing on grass, home or away doesnt matter.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks