What's new

Anyone Make Custom Mousepads or T-Shirts (1 Viewer)

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
Was wondering if any HTF members can make screen print t-shirts or mouse pads.

Im running into the QTY order problem. I only need 18-20 of either (depending on price) with my logo on them.

Its for a bunch of friends that I game with. kind of a non-profit organization. :D

Or if anyone have any links to some place on the internet that does this on the cheep....

Thanks

Pamela

Supporting Actor
I have a vendor that does small quantity of T-shirts for me. Good quality and reasonable prices. Mousepads is going to be harder to find small quantities. If you need vendor info on T-shirts, shoot me a message.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
If you can put it on your PC the new "Iron On's" work pretty darn good, just print them off on your printer!

Wes

Mark Frank

Stunt Coordinator
I found a really cool web site that will do apparel as well as posters/prints called Zazzle. I created a custom t-shirt for my wife for Valentine's Day on Thursday and it was at my house on Monday. The design interface is really slick IMHO. The prices seem to be competitive as well and turnaround time is amazing.

The T-shirt I created turned out even better than I had hoped, although I did pay the $3 or so extra for the "premium" t-shirt.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson

I have had several last over a year and still looked good and retained the color with many washings! In order to make it look good the color of print and color of shirt is a little limiting. I printed DTS ES and DD EX logos as well as my own theater logo on gray and red T shirts.

Wes

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I'd go with DaveF's suggestion. I use CafePress for my bands mercahdise. The T-Shirts aren't the best, but their mouse pads were much better than I thought. Very high quality and QUICK turnaround. I beleive you can have anything printed too, photos, artwork, etc.

EDIT - Here's a price list. There's a discount for 15+ items. Mousepads are $10.99 each, but only $7.14 if you buy 15 or more.
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/hel...lkpricing.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks