What's new

Anyone have tease/taunt gesture images? (1 Viewer)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I need drawings, graphics, still photos from movies, etc., of people taunting other people by sticking their tongues out, or putting their thumbs to their temples and doing the "moose antler" gesture (I don't know what else to call it), or the one-handed moose antler with the thumb on the nose, or other similar silly (but not obscene) gestures one would use to tease and taunt others.

Think of John Cleese as the French knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, taunting the silly English Kinnniggits. That's an example of what I need. I've already got a great photo of Cleese doing the moose antlers, by the way.

Internet search engines are great but they only find keywords, not concepts. If any of you know of web sites where you've seen such images, or have some of your own you can send me, I'd appreciate your help.

Here's why I'm seeking these images: I need them to tease a female coworker. The other day I was driving down the highway and she was behind me, and then she pulled her car up beside mine. Going down the highway, side-by-side, at about 75 mph, I turn to look at her, and she gives me the moose antlers!

She works early mornings and afternoons, I work afternoons and evenings, and at the end of each evening I write up a short memo to her to outline the evening's activities and to help get her morning's work started, so that memo is the perfect opportunity to return the gesture. I want to insert a different image each day in the memo to tease her for as many days as possible. I know she'll get a kick out of seeing them each morning, so if anyone can help out it will be really great.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
From the sound of it, an engagement ring would be a nice gesture--and far less complicated than doing something unnatural with your hands at 70 mph. That'll come later...after the wedding.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Bill,

That's a very good link! Immediately solved a little problem I had finding a proper picture!

Cees

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Bill, I had written a few comments in my message regarding a relationship with her, but I edited them out.

Unfortunately, she's already wearing an engagement ring, and already shacking up with the guy, although they haven't set a date. And if I had the self esteem to believe that I could attract her, I would say she was flirting with me. But no, it's just her personality. She's full of life. Believe me, if there was any possibility of a relationship, I'd pursue it.

Thanks for the tip. I did find a few suitable pictures on Google. There's a great one of Einstein sticking his tongue out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks