What's new

Any online reviews of Super Troopers on DVD? (1 Viewer)

MattHR

Screenwriter
I have to agree 100% with Ron. Being a sucker for mindless comedy, I decided to watch it anyway. I heard it was hilarious. Well, I sat through the whole thing. Didn't laugh once. Not even a chuckle. Painfully unfunny. For me, it's the worst kind of movie: a comedy that isn't funny. The kind where the filmmakers know they're funny, but the audience isn't laughing. I'd say it's the "Blair Witch Project" of comedies. Glad at least some of you enjoyed it.

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
it's original.
it wasn't hyped.

it's funny - funniest movie I've seen since American Pie.

Brian Cox is really doing the rounds.

Benson R

Supporting Actor
Wow I never noticed that my thread came to life if only for a short time. I'm still surprised more people haven't taken notice of this movie especially since it was being hyped by Ain't It Cool News a full year before it was distributed. The official discussion thread still has no replies. I'm disappointed Ron didn't like the film, I usually seem to agree with his reviews. I guess comedy is subjective because I don't know how anyone can't find at least the Farva character funny.
What's litera cola? Its French for give me some f*$@ing cola!
Oh well different strokes for different folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks