What's new

Any news on the complete Batman: The Animated Series (1 Viewer)

I tried searching for past threads but it was unavailable.
Also, Amazon only lists Batman Beyond: The Movie, BB: Return of the Joker, and Mask of the Phantasm.
It would be a shame for Warner Brothers to ignore this animated series for DVD.
Hopefully, they will release ALL of the episodes(100+?)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
Link Removed reported a few months ago that the first season would be coming in the not-too-distant future, though it's likely that the 65-episode first season would be broken up into at least two or three more managable chunks.
------------------
My DVD list | My personal site

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
I'd also like to know if there's any plans to release Batman and Mr. Freeze: Sub Zero...it is the only feature-length Batman movie not on DVD...
------------------
rfloto1.gif

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
World's Finest, in that same update, I believe, said that Sub-Zero would probably be coming in 2002.
To pre-emptively answer a question :), the unedited version of Return of the Joker should be coming next year as well, though it looks like there's a good chance it'll only be available via DC Direct. I wonder if it'll be in anamorphic widescreen, as the early announcements of Return of the Joker claimed...
------------------

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
Not necessarily, Todd. If the transcript from the previous chat with Warner is any indication, it's unlikely any questions related to any "family" or "kid" titles will be answered. Seems to be an entirely different division...
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks