What's new

Any Midnight Club II players? (1 Viewer)

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
The reviews focus rather heavily on the single player, while we, as online gamers, tend to focus more on it's online capabilities.

I've played both MC2 and MM3 and had more fun with MC2, but I was playing it in single player mostly. The insane races and great course design are a blast, which leave MM3's Pizza Delivery and Car Rental missions in the dust.

But MC2 disappoints a tad when you hit online since the white knuckle thrills are somewhat gone with the absense of traffic, and is heavily skewed towards the racing modes.

MM3 though has a larger focus on it's other modes of play, which seem to make up for the lack of traffic and most people have been hooked (not myself however).

I may be affected by a touch of nostalgia, but I think I had much more fun with Midtown Madness 1 than I have with MM3.

Fredster

Stunt Coordinator
I just got to 100% (PS2) the other day and have been going online more often. After the Savo races I kind of prefer the less intense experience of wandering around in the online modes. Some folks have put together some clever custom races. I am scooting through the career mode again though just to do it with a fast ride (Veloci usually). I'm still enjoying this game.

Howie A

Second Unit
I finally made up my mind to pick up midnight club and love
it so far. I just hope to see it added to one of the group play nights.

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Single player mode is SOOOO hard and annoying sometimes, but addictive. Argh.

Howie A

Second Unit
I loved it everything up till I released the two wheel driving..
Just when I finally was getting used to the weight transfer button they add
a whole new action to the same button. Whats up with that? Is there a
way to take the turns and use the weight transfer and not wind
up on two wheels? I am sure I must be doing something wrong? Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks