What's new

Any hotels in Dallas that have good hottubs/jacuzzis? (1 Viewer)

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Heading to Dallas this weekend and the wife wants a nice large hottub/jacuzzi in room if possible. Searching on the web is a friggin nightmare unfortunately.

Anyone know?

Also, I was trying out Priceline.com but it says if a place accepts my offer then I will be charged immediately. What do they do, if ever,if 2 places go for your same price?

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
What is your budget Travis? And in what area of Dallas do you wish to stay?

There are plenty of upscale hotels that offer luxurious accommodations, but I’d hesitate to recommend the Mansion on Turtle Creek (for example) without knowing your budget (rates begin at $325/night on the weekend—and that won’t get you the Jacuzzi).

The
Sterling Hotel near Love Field has one suite with a jacuzzi. The Best Western in North Dallas has some rooms with a jacuzzi. The Addison Comfort Inn also has some Jacuzzi suites. Addison is a north Dallas suburb.

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Thanks, I will look into em. About $150ish is my budget. And it doesn't have to be in room. If they have a hot tub next to the pool that is fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks