What's new

Any comcast HD subscribers in the Bay Area? (1 Viewer)

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Hi y'all,

ok, WTF is going on with comcast lately?!?!? They had both INHD and INHD2 until recently but a few weeks ago dropped it for FSN which has NOTHING on! EVER! It just has the stupid logo spinning with music and NO programming! Ok, INHD2 wasn't the greatest but at least it was ON! Now we also have UHD and Music videos HD. Cool. Except when I click on them it says, Access restricted! Not authorized. Then, Click info. for subscription information. Fine, I click info and there is NO info!!!!

Grrrrr.......

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
ARGH! I freaking HATE Comcast!
So they recently listed new HD channels, (NON-premium btw...) TNT-HD, UHD and MHD (music) and when I try to access them I get "Not authorized..." ok...
So I call up, the guy says, "You SHOULD be getting them, you pay $5.00 extra for the HD box and they are not premium..." So he tries to zap it, it doesn't work and they send out a technician (cluelesss btw...) who tried to no avail and then he called in and found out that since I only did regular extended basic cable and Not Digital Silver, that even though we pay extra for the HD box that we can't get these channels without upgrading to the next higher package, which is like $10.00 more. What crap. For TNT?!?!?

How bad is DirecTV PQ, especially HD? We could get SO much more for our $...

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Time-Warner here, and we just picked up HDNet and UHD, which caused the "not authorized" screen for TNTHD. But, it only lasted a day. The channel is now back. Maybe yours will be updated over the next couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks