What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Announcing www.twilighttimemovies.com (1 Viewer)

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
I particularly like the bundle idea. Too bad we don't get a small discount when ordering the bundle...But thanks, anyway, for making it so simple to order.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Ordered Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. A bit pricey, but I'm not complaining. The savings I have from other movies more than makes up for this one. Plus, this is one of my favorite movies.

marsnkc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrew
Just got through watching The Searchers. Documentaries include the marvelous, 'A turning of the Earth', written, directed and produced by none other than...Nick Redman.

Real Name
Support
Just a quick note. For some reason a small group of August pre-orders placed haven't updated their status correctly to indicate they were shipped. All orders placed before today have in fact shipped. We apologize for the inconvenience, are investigating and hope to have the impacted orders updated soon with the correct information.

Real Name
Support
Angel arrived in our warehouse later than anticipated. Orders that included it are now shipping, all other orders shipped earlier this week.. Please note that we just found a printing error on the booklet for At Close Range. After the remaining pre-orders that were waiting for Angel are fulfilled we are suspending any new orders/shipments of At Close Range until we have a replacement booklet available - hopefully in the next two weeks.

For customers who ordered through Twilight Time Movies, we are working to automatically have a replacement booklet sent to you when they are available, there is no need to contact us to request one.

Thanks for your continued support

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Please advise on how to request the corrected booklet for At Close Range. I ordered it through SAE. Thanks.

Real Name
Support
bujaki said:
Please advise on how to request the corrected booklet for At Close Range. I ordered it through SAE. Thanks.
I'm not sure Jose. I can only speak for orders placed through the Twilight Time Movies site. We typically are able to ship a few days before SAE, so I don't know if SAE has started shipping their orders or not and how they plan on fixing those that have shipped. We only have records of the people who have purchased copies with the booklet error through us, so we are working on an automatic process to replace those that have already shipped and temporarily suspending new purchases of that title until its fixed. I would recommend you contact SAE for information on what their replacement process will be if your copy has already shipped.

John Hodson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Could I ask the status of The Man From Laramie and Two Rode Together? Still in print, and safe until I save enough to purchase both (about a month).

Real Name
Support
John Hodson said:
Could I ask the status of The Man From Laramie and Two Rode Together? Still in print, and safe until I save enough to purchase both (about a month).
I don't have the official status, that would be a Nick and Brian question in the Twilight Time insider thread. I can speak to our inventory at Twilight Time Movies and say that we have a few copies of Two Rode Together and have some stock of Man From Laramie that we will be adding along with a few other catalog titles later this month. Just waiting for artwork so we can get them listed along with the October pre-orders.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Twilight Time Store said:
Please note that we just found a printing error on the booklet for At Close Range...
For customers who ordered through Twilight Time Movies, we are working to automatically have a replacement booklet sent to you when they are available, there is no need to contact us to request one.

(Opened it last night and saw the problem.) Thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks