What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

American Life Network showing some TV Movies. (1 Viewer)

Dan1

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dan
American Life Network, formerly American Life TV, is occasionally showing 1970s and 1980s TV movie on Saturday and Sunday Nights. Last night they showed the low-budget "Murder on Flight 502 (1975)". Robert Stack played the pilot and Farah Fawcett played a stewardess. Sonny Bono, Molly Pican were also in the cast. Typical 1970s casting.

I don't know how long this will last because American Life Network is in a transition from American Life TV, so the TV movies might be filler until they finalize their new schedule.

Link here: American Life Network

LCD22

Screenwriter
I hope it will be around for a little while. I'm going to drop them an e-mail to see if they can pick up the rights to (and get back on television) the 1980 adaptation of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" starring Jeff Goldblum. Maybe this will help drum up more demand, along with his regular status on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent", for a remastered DVD release.

Thanks for the heads up on this, Dan.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW (which was excellent) was a Sunn Classics Release. It is now owned by Paramount who hasn't done anything with any of their films or TV series (including GRIZZLY ADAMS and all the speculation documentaries from the 1970's).

I wish I had American Life Network, but it isn't on my cable system.

LCD22

Screenwriter
Thank you very much, Jon, for the info. I had been wondering for the longest time (since my first post here, actually) who currently own the rights.

They should license this out then. Image would be the perfect independent to handle this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schanne1
Recent bookmarks