What's new

All Star Baseball 2003 (XBOX) $19.99 at Best Buy (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
It's in their circular, no coupon, no rebates. ASB 2003 XBox for $19.99. I just picked up my copy! :D

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
I went to Best Buy today and they said it was a misprint and was suppose to be for a controller or something. But then I went to their web page a couple of minutes ago and bought it for $19.99, and chose to pick it up from the store. So I'll go to the store tomorrow to pick it up while only paying $20.

Anybody else run into this problem?

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Paul I think you got a misinformed clerk. As of the time of this post, it is STILL $19.99 on their website. If this was a misprint and someone in the company knew about it (surely the clerk told the manager who would have alerted BB HQ - that's what any anal-retentive clerk who refuses to give you the advertised price would do) and it would have been corrected both in-store and online.

Furthermore, at my Best Buy it was on the computer (hence it wasn't even questioned) and at the actual video game stand it had an "AS ADVERTISED" stickerfor $19.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks