What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

all in the family seasons 7-9 (1 Viewer)

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Scott, "I would appreciate such a talk. It is an interest of mine." I agree about the casting. Some great actors stepped across that living room, including Jack Gilford, Cleavon Little, Eugene Roche, William Windom and many others. The writing was always memorable and worked on so many levels. One of the most impressive aspects of it for me was how it showed such range for the writers. These weren't kids, and they came from a very different tradition of television writing. It took vision to invite people who wrote for Caesar, Hope, Benny, and Lucy to write about the issues and characters in All in the Family, and it's a great reminder that talent doesn't exist within strict stylistic borders.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
FanCollector said:
I thought that Christmas show was a highlight of the ninth year. (And typical of the Bunkers' awful Christmas luck!) Sally Struthers in particular rose to the occasion and won a well-deserved Emmy for it.
I never thought of that, but they do seem to have the worst time at Christmas. Struthers was excellent. And I had no idea she won an emmy. Yep, well deserved...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks