What's new

Alien VS Predator? (1 Viewer)

Whats the story on this? I've been waiting for info on this. Seems that at one point "I think FOX" was going to make this happen, but after the script leaked everywhere, they decided not go along with it. Not sure whats going on, but IF it did get made, WHO do you think would make a great director for this. If ya ask me, I think PJ would be lovely.
Your Thoughts and Answers.
:)

Marty Lockstead

Second Unit
When I was a teenager I read the Aliens vs. Predator comic book series and thought it was great from what I can remember. I personally never head anything official or unofficial about FOX seriously considering it, yet. In terms of a director, I think maybe someone who directed one of the previous Alien or Predator films, James Cameron or John McTiernan (I know he directed Rollerball) but he has done some great action/suspense flicks before.
WISHFUL THINKING!!:D

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Well, the script couldn't possibly be more leaking than the one for A4, and they went on with that.

I'd also say that if another Alien film is ever made, make it an AvP movie.

There are so many great, unexplored concepts that would be perfect for this. Alien Royal Guards, Predator Hybrids (Pred-aliens), Predator Hunting Packs etc.

With the right people, this could be really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks