What's new

ALF - any reviews yet? (1 Viewer)

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
The Christmas Special is the best one on the DVD! Easier to watch than clip shows, which just totally make you wish for complete season sets so you could again see the episodes they're just showing snippets of.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I watched the Christmas special the other night. It's the first time I've watched ALF in YEARS (I didn't get the Odyssey Channel on my cable system when they were airing it). Brought back some good memories from my childhood. What a great episode that is. Now I just have to watch the clip show and the Tonight Show episode.

Bring on ALF season sets! And the cartoon spin-offs, as well.

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
I was watching ALF quite a lot when The Odyssey Channel was airing it. The Hallmark Channel (formerly Odyssey) still airs the show early Saturday mornings from 5-6 Central. I think that's the only channel/time it airs at the moment. I watch it before going to work.
And I can still remember watching it when it originally aired, Monday nights @ 7-7:30 Central on NBC from 1986-1990.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks