What's new

Aimee Mann (1 Viewer)

Leo

Second Unit
Well my copy shipped yesterday. So I don't have to travel to any stores or bother calling. Too bad MoFi disk don't hit stores that I tried. Oh well.

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
You can always buy here: http://www.amusicdirect.com/

I've seen MFSL discs in Tower, Virgin, and (I think) Best Buy, but they usually charge $29.99 for them. Music Direct generally has them for $24.99, and will usually send out preorders up to two weeks before the "official" streetdate.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
I picked up a copy of a Kinks Mobile Fidelity hybrid at my local Circuit City store for $24.99. Hopefully they will get more titles as well, incl. the subject one.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
And once again I have to ask (as if there's any chance of a decent answer), where can I get this for a good price in Canada?

$38 CDN at Amazon.ca is outrageous.

CDUniverse's price is good, but after S&H, exchange rate and the standard $10 border charge - the cost to me would be over $50 CDN easily.

Any advice from Canadian SACD owners? Do any even exist?

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
hmv.com does not appear to be much better, $37.99 CDN. I'm sure there are other Canadian SACD owners. Hmv.com also indicates free shipping on items over $39 so that if there is something else that you want perhaps it may be a decent deal.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Well, after listening to my new LOST IN SPACE SACD I relieved. I'm relieved that Aimee, apparently, never started sounding like Tori A.!;) It's all vary, very tuesdayish to me...

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I was on a few road trips last week (LA HTF meet!) and listened to Lost in Space quite extensively. I too thought she peaked with B#2 + Magnolia (might as well be considered a double-album in some respects), but have now grown to appreciate Lost in Space after extended listening! :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
East Coasters, she was just on Jay Leno. Hope your NBC affiliate shows NBC All Nite, it'll show next week around 2 or 3 am on Thursday. West Coasters, you can still catch it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks