What's new

Admit One Got a ticket? (1 Viewer)

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for a movie style ticket to print off for fun when we have friends over. I have done a search and only found one thread on this. Anyone with anything new?

Thanks..
TC

LewB

Screenwriter
Check your local party store or Staples type place. They sell rolls of tickets that my bowling league uses for 50-50 raffles. I've only seen the type that has 2 halves that have identical numbers, but I'm pretty sure there are rolls of 'Admit One'.

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
I have thought of that, but what I was hoping to find is something I can customize. If I could find some kind of file that I could edit with word or a publishing type program. I found perf'd stock for business cards that would work great now I just need to find something that will fit.

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
What you need is some type of Photoshop program that you can use to design your own ticket.
Did your Digital Camera/Scanner come with some sort of program? Do you know someone who has some photoshop skills? I have a contact... E-mail me if you want some more info... Chris

Robert McLay

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert
I put this very question up here not long ago.
Someone e-mailed me a copy of a ticket that they had gotten from someone else, and I was able to go into Photoshop and change it as I seen fit.
It required a little work though. If you want a copy of the image go ahead and e-mail me and I will get it out to you as soon as I can.
Unfortunately, I am studying for the Pharmacy College Admission's Test today (except for this one check of the board that is :D ) and probably won't have time to send it out until tomorrow after the exam.
Here is my e-mail address: Rob

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
I think that is my first area of updating, I need to get a photoshop type program. Right now I am using just MS Paint. I found a great one from a member on AVSForum but I cannot resize it.

Tom

Jason Tracewell

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sure I could come up with something for anyone who was interrested.. I use Adobe Illustrator (And also Photoshop) for work and could easily build a nice, custom hi-res .pdf file to print. I am not real sure on what size the tickets are right off hand, but It can always be brought into Photoshop at a nice hi-resolution as well and scaled down to be printed that way.
Anyway, if anyone is interrested, just let me know.. And post a link or two of some samples.. :)
-Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks