Admit One Got a ticket?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tommy_C, Jan 9, 2003.

1. Tommy_C

Tommy_C Stunt Coordinator

I am looking for a movie style ticket to print off for fun when we have friends over. I have done a search and only found one thread on this. Anyone with anything new?

Thanks..
    TC

2. LewB

LewB Screenwriter

Check your local party store or Staples type place. They sell rolls of tickets that my bowling league uses for 50-50 raffles. I've only seen the type that has 2 halves that have identical numbers, but I'm pretty sure there are rolls of 'Admit One'.

3. Tommy_C

I have thought of that, but what I was hoping to find is something I can customize. If I could find some kind of file that I could edit with word or a publishing type program. I found perf'd stock for business cards that would work great now I just need to find something that will fit.

4. Chris Hovanic

Chris Hovanic Supporting Actor

What you need is some type of Photoshop program that you can use to design your own ticket.
    Did your Digital Camera/Scanner come with some sort of program? Do you know someone who has some photoshop skills? I have a contact... E-mail me if you want some more info... Chris

5. Robert McLay

Robert McLay Stunt Coordinator

Robert
    I put this very question up here not long ago.
    Someone e-mailed me a copy of a ticket that they had gotten from someone else, and I was able to go into Photoshop and change it as I seen fit.
    It required a little work though. If you want a copy of the image go ahead and e-mail me and I will get it out to you as soon as I can.
    Unfortunately, I am studying for the Pharmacy College Admission's Test today (except for this one check of the board that is [​IMG] ) and probably won't have time to send it out until tomorrow after the exam.
    Here is my e-mail address: Rob

6. Tommy_C

I think that is my first area of updating, I need to get a photoshop type program. Right now I am using just MS Paint. I found a great one from a member on AVSForum but I cannot resize it.

Tom

7. Chris Hovanic

Chris Hovanic Supporting Actor

e-mail it to me and let me know what size you want it and I can resize it four you![​IMG]

8. Jason Tracewell

Jason Tracewell Stunt Coordinator

I'm sure I could come up with something for anyone who was interrested.. I use Adobe Illustrator (And also Photoshop) for work and could easily build a nice, custom hi-res .pdf file to print. I am not real sure on what size the tickets are right off hand, but It can always be brought into Photoshop at a nice hi-resolution as well and scaled down to be printed that way.
    Anyway, if anyone is interrested, just let me know.. And post a link or two of some samples.. [​IMG]
    -Jason

9. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

check out the google.com image search.
    http://images.google.com/images?q=ti...oe=UTF-8&hl=en
    there's one that looks like it may work for you.
    also, every once in a while, i see at the stores those big netflix advertisements. aren't those in the shape of a ticket? maybe you could scan and modify the image?