What's new

aCOUSTIC wAVE vs aNYTHING ELSE, like D-AO3 (1 Viewer)

Matt Jesty

Second Unit
Mike, I apolagize...I'm not shouting on the previous thread (that was closed) ,I just s^>k at typing and forget when caps locks are on!!!..........
However, I sell ,or should I say display the D-A03 from Denon and I'm sorry to say that while I like some Denon products, yhis is definately not one of them, try again.....I feel somewhat shamed for picking up the "Bose flag" but I'm always looking for a product that "fills a niche"....I don't think that it's a "one-size-fits-all" world, so I am looking for products that satisfy grandma, mom, little sissy, AND the interior decorator/designer....

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
B&O? :D
Is this a chain or an independent store? I've heard you talk about it, but never really asked what the place is.

Mike Veroukis

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael
So the D-A03 kinda bites eh? Never really heard it, just looked at it on the web site. If I were serious about getting something like this I would give them all a listen at a dealership. I'd even include the Bose system in that audition and if it were the best sounding, and if I felt like paying that much I'd by it.

- Mike

Matt Jesty

Second Unit
Now, the Denon/Mission systems are pretty good sounding little fellas , but not one piece or particularly stylish...
Anyone else have a suggestion ?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks