aCOUSTIC wAVE vs aNYTHING ELSE, like D-AO3

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matt Jesty, Oct 20, 2002.

1. Matt Jesty

Matt Jesty Second Unit

Mike, I apolagize...I'm not shouting on the previous thread (that was closed) ,I just s^>k at typing and forget when caps locks are on!!!..........
    However, I sell ,or should I say display the D-A03 from Denon and I'm sorry to say that while I like some Denon products, yhis is definately not one of them, try again.....I feel somewhat shamed for picking up the "Bose flag" but I'm always looking for a product that "fills a niche"....I don't think that it's a "one-size-fits-all" world, so I am looking for products that satisfy grandma, mom, little sissy, AND the interior decorator/designer....

2. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    B&O? [​IMG]
    Is this a chain or an independent store? I've heard you talk about it, but never really asked what the place is.

3. Mike Veroukis

Mike Veroukis Second Unit

Michael
    So the D-A03 kinda bites eh? Never really heard it, just looked at it on the web site. If I were serious about getting something like this I would give them all a listen at a dealership. I'd even include the Bose system in that audition and if it were the best sounding, and if I felt like paying that much I'd by it.

- Mike

4. Matt Jesty

Matt Jesty Second Unit

Now, the Denon/Mission systems are pretty good sounding little fellas , but not one piece or particularly stylish...
    Anyone else have a suggestion ?