What's new

? about dukes of hazzard (1 Viewer)

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Finally its annouced although I would have liked it sooner of course, but atleast its coming. So its 6 discs does this mean we are back to single sided discs again? Or are they actually gonna have the 2 movies included as a bonus?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member

These press releases are proofred by tons, and tons of people, so tons and tons of people messed up - I just posted what was sent to me (and everyone else).

Here's a tip - any time you see something like "BURBANK, CA - Warner Home Video" it's a press release. It also ends with a promotional blurb about the company, which we don't do in our normal news items on the site.

Gord

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I haven't started buying these yet. But I really want them!

I remember seeing Season 7 originally and hating it. Just picture a little 12 year old kid screaming "where the @#$%!! are Bo and Luke?!"

I'll bet I do a turnaround this time. For fans of Dukes I highly recommend the film Ruckus.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Oh, oops. I stopped watching at that point. A lot of this will be new to me. That's a good thing. I didn't even remember them having a cute little Basset. :D

I did watch the Enos spinoff. A radio station I worked at even had an Enos record album. Very strange.

Duane Alford

Second Unit

It's great that Uncle Jessie, Cooter, and even Flash got included on the cover, since it's the last season they should have included the entire cast. Poor Rosco and Enos never made a cover.

MarkDukes

Stunt Coordinator
Gord,

Any word on whether or not Warner will do a DUKES box set like it has been done for other long running shows?

Do you think Warner would give the DUKES a box treatment to begin with?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I haven't heard of any plans for a big set. I don't know if it's the type of show that would receive a collectors box release or not. They haven't seemed interested in doing one for La Femme Nikita or Babylon 5. Crap, I hope I didn't just give them ideas.

Gord

Craig Byrne

Agent
I find it odd that they chose to use that take from that photo shoot as there IS a version of the photo that has both Boss Hogg and Rosco as part of the cast shot. I was really hoping for Rosco on a DVD cover. Wish they could find the original artwork, but... it's probably too late now.

WHV is ... interesting ... with the art for the Dukes DVD's. Notice some of the cover images are from the very first Dukes photo shoot where there is no "01" on the car door, and in one picture the car door of the General Lee is even opened! But even funnier, on the Season 6 set, one of the images on the back cover is actually a shot of Bo and Luke from the first Dukes of Hazzard reunion movie.. just with circa-1984 heads Photoshopped on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks