What's new

A Place for All who Tire of Clear Channel Communcations... (1 Viewer)

MikeDeVincenzo

Stunt Coordinator
www.wfmu.org
Freeform Radio, New Jersey style, with EXTENSIVE archives of past shows in Real Audio format, and a live stream at all times.
At times, you may hate what you hear, and at times, you may love what you hear, but one thing is for certain: its a lot of interesting stuff you've never heard, and its COMMERICIAL FREE.
J6P can't handle this kind of stuff, but I can confidently recommend it to this readership.
Enjoy.

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
WFMU's programming ranges from flat-out uncategorizable strangeness to pure rock and roll, lots of "alternative," psychedelia, experimental, obscure 50's-60's blues, R&B, soul, hot-rod music, demonic world music, 78's, 8-tracks, twee indiepop, schlock-a-billy, "electronica", exotica, Downtown art music, Alan Watts, Joe Frank, Dave Emory, Radio Improvisation, dopey call-in shows, interviews with obscure radio personalites,interviews with notable science-world luminaries, Spoken Word mish-mashes, Gospel, Good Ol' Country Music, and much, much more.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Listening to their webcast now... They certainly are weird.

I try to listen to WDHA, based in the Mendham area, but I get iffy reception up by me because of some of the hills up here. In the morning, I listen to any station that doesn't talk, at least until I get my portable CD player at which point I will listen to a CD on my bike to work.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks