What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ The Wild Bunch -- in BD & HD (1 Viewer)

OliverK

Senior HTF Member
If it doesn't happen this go round, I wonder will it happen. Wild Bunch would look so good on 4k. The searchers really needs to happen after the release of Rio bravo
Three great Warner westerns, two of which would look excellent in 4K and one not so much - guess which one just got released as a UHD Blu-ray...

Not complaining of course that we got Rio Bravo but both The Searchers and The Wild Bunch would look a lot better on that format.

Last edited:

OliverK

Senior HTF Member
Rio Bravo looks great in 4K!
I have now seen it and it looks great - for Rio Bravo. I would from time to time like to see movies that are known to look great compared to other movies and Warner is sitting on a number of those with The Wild Bunch being the topic of this thread and The Searchers another worthy candidate that also has a problematic Blu-ray.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I have now seen it and it looks great - for Rio Bravo. I would from time to time like to see movies that are known to look great compared to other movies and Warner is sitting on a number of those with The Wild Bunch being the topic of this thread and The Searchers another worthy candidate that also has a problematic Blu-ray.
Unfortunately, what you and I would like to see on 4K disc isn't going to get it done. We can only hope that Warner thinks those other two titles will sell well on 4K disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks