What's new

50 Reasons Why Lord of the Rings... (1 Viewer)

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen

No kidding. I think my IQ just dropped a couple of points after a brief visit. ;)

Although I must agree.... that girl made a rather large fool out of herself.

Rob Gillespie

Senior HTF Member
She does come across as a bit of a plonker-ess, but I think worse than her are the retarded wasters who proceed to slam and swear at her like she's just run over their dog or something.

Like I said, morons.

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter

I have heard this a number of times, and I want to ask: Don't you think an Elite Elvish Archer is capable of making his own arrows??? I realize this answer is way too serious for this thread, but anyway there it goes... :)

Jack Shappa

Second Unit

Sure he might make his own arrows, but out in the field? And after a huge battle he turns around and his quiver is still full... Only thing that makes any sense is he has more stored in another pack or has multiple quivers... Or a magic quiver of arrow spawning +5

AllenD

Second Unit
They're all great. #9, 11, 14-17, 21, 23, 25, and especially 39, 47 had me :laugh: LMAO !

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Or that he collected arrows from others on the field. (Unspent ones from the quivers of dead friends and foes, spent ones from their bodies.) He's described as doing exactly that at Helm's Deep and before the walls of Minas Tirith in the books. No reason to stop the action dead in its tracks to show this in the film, it is the sort of thing the audience can work out for itself.

One thing about a battlefield, there are apt to be lots of discarded weapons lying around, and no shortage of arrows.

Regards,

Joe

Diallo B

Screenwriter
yeah, that other forum is low on high education but funny nontheless.

that's the problem with us nowadays. folks, of any age, do not understand satire.

GeorgeTW

Stunt Coordinator
Would you folks please remember that Elfin magic?

Mr. Keebler is so disappointed in you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks