What's new

50 Reasons Why Lord of the Rings... (1 Viewer)

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
That's hillarious.

Glad he cleared that one up :) I've been trying ever since I saw FOTR, but my wedding ring still won't make me invisible.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
An instant classic. I can't even list all the ones that I loved. (Although I probably did laugh hardest at # 14. ;))

Regards,

Joe

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
But as funny as the piece itself is, it pales in comparison to the comments posted by the humorless gits on that site's forum.

Check this girl out, for instance. :)

Regards,

Joe

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
What sad times we live in, when satire apparently isn't taught in public schools anymore....

This post has been edited to include a wittier response.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
More proof that crazed LOTR fans can't stand ANY tarnishing of their beloved trilogy, tongue-in-cheek or not!!! :)

Jack Shappa

Second Unit
Wow, amazing how many absolutely humorless idiots there are on the internet. The girl who wrote that huge reply has to win an award for making the biggest all-time fool of one's self on an internet forum. She should change her internet handle and start fresh immedietly.

- Jack

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
OMG that is hilarious. But he does make a good point about the ever-abundant number of arrows to shoot things with.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
It is hilarious how there are that many people who don't understand satire. Some of the reasons were hilarious!

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Ha, ha, ha. And, honestly, I don't believe the replies on that forum are genuine as well. It must be an extended spoof by the same author, or else people playing along with the joke.

Cees

GeorgeTW

Stunt Coordinator
I very much liked the first 2, but the 3rd was nothing but hokey and campy. Big letdown to the great potential displayed by 2/3 of the fantasy

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
I think the name of the website pretty much sums it up - pointless waste of time... :) The Maddox site is at least hilarious as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks