What's new

25-31 PC-Plus will be here soon! (1 Viewer)

Russ_T

Auditioning
Hey all,

I've been learning a lot from this forum over the last several months and finally took the plunge today, purchasing a B-stock 25-31 PC-Plus!! :D

Thanks to Tom V. for all his help via e-mail and a big thanks to all on this forum who posted reviews, questions, and answers regarding this line of subwoofers. They all made my decisions a lot easier!

I'm not sure if it has shipped yet, but when I do receive it, probably next week, I'll post my review of it with objective (and of course subjective) data in a rather large basement room (5800 cu. ft).

It will be complementing a set of Paradigm Studio 60 mains, Studio CC center, and Studio ADP surrounds. :emoji_thumbsup:

ChadLB

Screenwriter
Yeah that is a rather large room. I enjoy the 25-31PCi and I sure you will enjoy your plus.. The scenes I tested that impressed me the most..Matrix, Star wars pod race scene.

Torgny Nilsson

Second Unit
I got mine a couple of months ago and it is amazing. One disk that impressed me is the From the Earth to the Moon series. The SVS makes it feel like you are on the apollo rockets along with the astronauts!

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
Another great scene is in the start of AOTC, when that big starship is flying in. That is the scene I use when people want to hear what my dual 20-39CS +'s are made of. After that scene I look and the peoples jaws are on the floor.

Thanks to Tom V. for all his help via e-mail
I can't comment enough about how great Tom has been, the guy is really a class act. Erick from SVS has been real quick in answering my questions before I purchased my subs as well. One time he answered a question withing 10 minutes on a late Saturday night. I don't think these guys sleep.

Max_F

Auditioning
Congrats Russ!!!
I also placed an order for a 25-31PC+ yesterday and I must second your statements on the SVS folks (especially Tom) for all of their honest advice(s). I can't wait to have mine in the house to work along with my JMLab Cobalt Signature speakers. :D

Russ_T

Auditioning
Thanks for the comments and suggestions guys! :) The day is getting closer...in fact, the sub is in Lenexa, KS right now at the distro center. This is about 6 miles north of where I live! Oh, the frustration of not being able to drive up there and get it!

Does anyone know if I can leave a note or signature or something on my door so the UPS guy will leave it on my porch? I know a signature is required...any way around this? If not, I feel an illness coming on. :D

TommyL

Supporting Actor
Have them leave it at a neighbors house...yoiu can leave a note that says they are ok to sign.

Juan_R

Supporting Actor
Have them leave it at a neighbors house...yoiu can leave a note that says they are ok to sign.
I can second that advice, I do this all the time. My neighbors are really cool, so cool that they have signed for almost my entire HT.

Russ_T

Auditioning
Thanks for the tips guys...I wish I could, but all my neighbors are gone during the day. I'll figure something out, like taking a long lunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks