What's new

"24" Season 4 promo DVD in Entertainment Weekly (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
They probably can't get that many new directors or writers a year due to the complex nature of the show. Since the episodes are on extremely tight schedules, bringing in all new blood would probably slow things down from a production standpoint. Although, I will say that it would be interesting to see someone's take on the show.

One more week to go. Beep beep beep...

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member

Yep- "Three of a Kind" was the episode I was thinking of. I really enjoyed the visual style of that one. Never watched any of The Lone Gunmen so I missed Spicer's work there.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I just heard on the news that some Muslim group is mad about something shown on this promo DVD. Something about the bad guys being a Muslim family living in the US

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
More information can be found on the IMDb (Jan. 3, 2005):

http://us.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005

The Muslim groups were especially upset that a teenager is allegedly also part of the terrorist plot. They also didn't want people to think negatively against Muslims and Muslim families.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
^Just because others do it, doesn't mean it's right.

Also "24" covered this whole middle eastern topic in Season Two. I think they could find something a little more ficticious to base their season on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks