What's new

24 Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Mark_Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
This season is a friggin joke. There are so many logic problems that is just boggles the mind.

I am only up to episode 16 but is anyone else angered by the stupidity of some of the situations?

example- The scene in the ventilation system. Why didn't they just shut it off ??? !!!! There was clearly enough time.

example- The transaction between Salazars and the arms dealer.

How did no one notice when he switched the virus??? it was insanely obvious. If it is obvious to someone like me, you think it would be obvious to trained operatives. He askes if he can hold on to the virus for 'safekeeping' and then turns his back and the vile is hidden from view. Then we are supposed to be stunned mystified when they reveal that a switch had taken place. rediculous.

Mark-C

Stunt Coordinator
I noticed a lot of problems like the ones you mentioned but any show/film has logic problems, you've got sit back and let it go.

Concerning the ventilation system:
Gael should have turned the ventilation system off, but I disagree he had enough time. When you near the end you will realize why he didnt have enough time to disarm it.

Mark_Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
I agree, sometimes you have to check your brain at the door.

But 24 has been reasonably believable during the first couple seasons. Either the writers gave up trying, or the show is just running out of gas. There have been way too many "WTF" moments this season.

BTW, you would think that members of a top level government agency would be able to leave their drama at home and focus on the millions of lives at stake.

There have been about a dozen instances this season where someone has brought up some insignificant mellowdramatic dilemma during critical emergencies where lives are on the line.

A particularily bad example would be...the time when Tony is about to interrogate Nina and one of the technicians asks Michelle if she is worried about the interrogation. The reason he asks, is that Nina and Tony used to date so naturally Michelle would feel worried that something might happen between them if they are left alone in a room together.
what???

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Thanks for poting this I'm not buying season 3 becasue I still have the first 2 I have'nt watched and I thought 3 was a bit weak for the 1st half of the season. I will definately rent the bonus disk from netflix to check this out thou.

Eman_Ramos

Stunt Coordinator
I checked Amazon and it says that S3 is coming out November 8. One month earlier.

Is this right? Has anyone heard anything about this? Or is Amazon pulling my chain...yet again?
Here's the link

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks