What's new

24 5/07 (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Once again...I wanted to yell at the screen!!!!! Another "set it up" episode...so the writers had best have a humdinger of a finale planned!!!!! Ok...here goes...

The episode begins in the middle of Kim's abduction..so you are RIGHT exactly where it left off 2 weeks ago.

Mercifully...Hopper had few lines to speak. However..the body count grows..and familiarity offers no safety.

More than one organization has a mole!

The senator's wife...it's as if billary clinton and Drazen had a baby!!!!

A "carot" dangled in front of a major players nose...SOOO far into the future as to be invisible, inspires one to move who is standing still.

See if you see something about Tony..quiet strength..little to say..but I think he is headed to be more than significant in the finale.

Overall...an ok episode. Doesn't have the impact of past episodes..but I feel it was better than the last one..maybe even the last 2.

Enjoy!

Bryan Farris

Agent
I think these writers are more clever than we give them credit for...

When Dennis Hopper kills that girl about 1/2 way through, my only thought was from Speed: "SHOOT THE HOSTAGE!"

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Interesting GAP commercial, with Hopper and was that Mia Kirshner (Mandy) as well? (She's been a Gap girl before).

Better music in this episode, too. Or maybe I just had the volume up.

Brett Jason

Stunt Coordinator
It's Christina Ricci in the Gap commercial with Hopper.

The shooting scene reminded me of the Keyser Soze flashback from Hungary in The Usual Suspects when they threatened his family

Daniel Swartz

Second Unit
Mark: Try catching the rerun of it on ABC Family. I think it airs on Friday night sometime.

And yes that was Christina Ricci in the GAP commercial.

I'm amazed that this show will be over in 2 episodes. I can't imagine how they are going to tie everything together!

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
I thought mason was the mole now I dunno. Does anyone remember why Jack shot him with the tranq gun in the first episode?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Lady MacPalmer is one evil woman. Getting Patty to come on to Palmer is just sleazy. Seems like she's trying to get the upper hand on Palmer by entrapping him in a moment of weakness/infidelity so she can ride roughshod over him once they are in the White House. Marital Blackmail is thy middle name.

Obviously there is a big ol' mole in CTU for them to acquire Kim so easily at the end of last episode and beginning of this episode. Who can the mole be? It would really suck if it turned out to be Tony, but I really don't know who else it could be (Nina just doesn't make sense, and Mason is too obvious, so he's out).

Hee hee hee, they should have laced Alexis's blood with some radioactive isotope like they did on Alias with Sark to track him, rather than plant the bug on him hospital wrist band (better yet, stick the bug up his butt - now that would have been a comical revelation).

Victor is one ol' meanie, killing that attractive daughter just to put Jack's insurrection down. How do you deal with creeps like Victor? You put them down like the inhuman creatures they are. Can't wait for that to happen.

Palmer is still in danger, I see Victor trying to get off one more shot on Palmer before he leaves the country (how he thinks he's getting on a plane, I have no idea).

Poor Terri, you'd think she was a mushroom with the way CTU tries keeping her in the dark.

Thomas Reagan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas
It would have been nice if Nina had asked an exasperated "Again?" when Tony told her that Kim had gone missing again.

I have no idea who the "mole" is at this point.

Thos.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The mole better not be Dana (the blonde - she was on "Pasadena" as the secretary doing her boss).

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
It would have been nice if Nina had asked an exasperated "Again?" when Tony told her that Kim had gone missing again.
Actually, she did do something like that. I was thinking, "Tell me about it, sister."

The mole may be Milo, the hacker guy with the awful goatee who's in those car commercials now, if none of the other characters makes sense.

Red Shirt of the week: Drazen's "friend," the girl's father.

Thomas Reagan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas
The mole better not be Dana (the blonde - she was on "Pasadena" as the secretary doing her boss).
Patrick,

Was that her debut on 24? I don't remember her from before. I agree, if she's the mole, after all the build up, that would be pretty lazy of the writers.

Thos.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Anyone have a tape of tonight's episode. Screwed up with the PVR...
Checked the Yahoo TV listings (search on "24") and it appears that the 9 p.m. - 10 p.m. episode from last night will be aired on FX both Sunday and Monday (May 12, 13) at 11:00 p.m.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I don't remember Dana before tonight, but why waste a lovely lady on a non-mole role? :)
Milo's great as the Devil in that Hyundai Tiboron commercial.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
I can't see either Tony or Nina as the mole. They've both done too many things that wouldn't make any sense if they were.

When Tony and then Nina were informed about Kim being grabbed again, why didn't they immediately realize that there had to be a mole either at CTU or (less likely) at the Police Dept? Seems like that would be the first question (How did they know where to get her?).

Jim DiJoseph

Second Unit
You're entirely correct on both counts, Glenn. I thought that myself.

The previews for next week were quite interesting - we will supposedly know "Who's been betraying Jack Bauer!" Implies that it's someone close to him.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
...rather than plant the bug on him hospital wrist band (better yet, stick the bug up his butt - now that would have been a comical revelation).
The whole bug thing was stupid. They should have planted more than one. Bugs can only be found with electronics if they are transmitting. Have a few that are off and turn them on remotely after the decoy is destroyed. Having him swallow one would have been good as well.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, a bug sewn inside him would have been neat. Actually I still have my hopes up that somehow in the 30 minutes which they had to get him from the hospital to the rendexvous, Mason managed to somehow insert remote-activated explosives into Alexis' gut.

Looks like they still want Jack to kill Palmer in exchange for his daughter. Hopefully Lady MacPalmer will get in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks