What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

2022-2023 NFL Season (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I’m wondering if the Chiefs will completely light up the Colts.

Oh, and we get a dual 0-2 matchup as our sole second game, but at least we don’t have to watch the Lions.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Poll…

how many delay of game, false start, and offside penalties will the Broncos have?

Oh, I forgot too many men on the field…

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
And Miami beats Buffalo. Miami looks like the real deal if Tua can stay healthy. Took a nasty header on the turf just before half time, stumbling around when he got up. Surprised he passed the concussion protocol.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And Miami beats Buffalo. Miami looks like the real deal if Tua can stay healthy. Took a nasty header on the turf just before half time, stumbling around when he got up. Surprised he passed the concussion protocol.

What an absolutely brutal game. I'm cramping just watching this game.

Neither team is going to be able to practice until Thursday. Agreed, I'm shocked that Tua was allowed back in the game but he seemed to actually play OK. I'm glad Miami won and they played OK, but I have no idea have Buffalo lost that game. Mistake after mistake -- mental and physical . Botched the end of the 1st half, botched the end of the 2nd half, missed a 35 yd FG, dropped a TD pass, missed another wide open pass that should have been a TD, dropped a Pick 6, critical Personal Fouls at exactly the wrong time.

The horrendous Colts beat the Chiefs is by far the biggest shocker of the day

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Seems a typical disappointing loss for the Lions today- a missed FG late up by 3, then the Vikings score a fast TD to steal the win.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Seems a typical disappointing loss for the Lions today- a missed FG late up by 3, then the Vikings score a fast TD to steal the win.
Reading the account on The Detroit Free Press article that popped up on my phone, the head coach made a dumb decision attempting a 54 yard field goal with a little over a minute left and Minnesota out of time outs. From what I read, the Lions kicker isn't very good, and Detroit was 4 of 5 going for it on 4th down. Actually, the smart play would have been to punt the ball deep, but even going for the first down would have been better than attempting a FG there with a shaky kicker. The fans comments in the article were humorous. Not many fans happy with their coach right now.

Same old Lions.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Reading the account on The Detroit Free Press article that popped up on my phone, the head coach made a dumb decision attempting a 54 yard field goal with a little over a minute left and Minnesota out of time outs. From what I read, the Lions kicker isn't very good, and Detroit was 4 of 5 going for it on 4th down. Actually, the smart play would have been to punt the ball deep. The fans comments in the article were humorous. Not many fans happy with their coach right now.

Same old Lions.
Wow. Seems a really dumb decision to not punt- pin the Vikings inside the 20, right? Instead, the Vikes took the ball at their own 36. Sideline coaching isn’t rocket science, but some coaches make it complicated.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
The Jags kicking the crap out of the Chargers in LA. 38-10 with less than five minutes left in game.
That is a surprise. The Jaguars were a dead team last year with no hope because of the coach they had. Now, with a pro coach they quickly spring to life. Good for them.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Stunning stat of the day:

The AFC South gets a trifecta of wins over the AFC West.

Colts beat the Chiefs

Titans take out the Raiders

Jaguars stomp the Chargers

I will say that Jaguars defense is the best defense I have watched this season. They are no joke, The Chargers offense never got in gear. Herbert looked alright, he can still throw. He was a bit off no doubt but looked alright. The Chargers injury issues continued as they lost Bosa early in the game. They have a list of injured starters just three games in.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I just saw a report calling it a high ankle sprain but they need an mri tomorrow

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
What an absolutely brutal game. I'm cramping just watching this game.

Neither team is going to be able to practice until Thursday. Agreed, I'm shocked that Tua was allowed back in the game but he seemed to actually play OK. I'm glad Miami won and they played OK, but I have no idea have Buffalo lost that game. Mistake after mistake -- mental and physical . Botched the end of the 1st half, botched the end of the 2nd half, missed a 35 yd FG, dropped a TD pass, missed another wide open pass that should have been a TD, dropped a Pick 6, critical Personal Fouls at exactly the wrong time.

The horrendous Colts beat the Chiefs is by far the biggest shocker of the day

Buffalo has a handful of key players that are injured.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks