What's new

2019 LG OLED TVs (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn

Check out Tim Alessi's excellent presentation. I recorded this today at the John Singletary's Anahata OLED Art Gallery at the Delaware Contemporary Museum.

Tim Alessi is LG's Senior Director of Product Development. Tim, Joel Silver and I were presenters on the museum's panel discussion. Great Day with a very involved audience that enjoyed our presentations and an active Q&A.

We've been shipping LG's 55", 65" and 77" C9s and 55" and 65" E9s for the past two weeks so we can now expect owners to post. I have more information and will be contributing more shortly.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I may be crazy, but I thought I heard something about a 49" LG OLED! a while back.
:wacko:

Sky King

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Dennis,

I agree. Without a 3D option, I'm not interested in any of the new TV display offerings.

John

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I have two 3D displays in my home at the moment, but unless some company decides to offer it again, those two will be my swan song to the format. I'll have to explore projection after that though I'm really not equipped for it with the space I have.

Sky King

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Matt,

I have a 2013 Panasonic Plasma 3D TV, it works beautifully...bought it new.
I will also be exploring the 3D projector option when my plasma goes to heaven.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks