What's new

20000 Leagues Under The Sea and In Search of the Castaways — DMC Exclusives Coming Soon (1 Viewer)

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I've had the HD streaming version for a while and think it looks just fine. It isn't pristine, but it looks substantially better than the DVD.
If you are referring to 20,000 Leagues I have to disagree. The streaming version most certainly IS pristine, in my opinion. The Blu-ray should be identical but with less compression.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Not the Attack of the Teal Monster!!!!!:rolleyes:

He's big!

He's bad!

He makes every movie character look seasick!

He makes every location look like a war zone!

He's in your local movie theater and on your streaming service making a cheap mockery of the word "restoration"!

No color movie, old or new, is safe from his clutches!

He's…

THE TEAL MONSTER!

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
He's big!

He's bad!

He makes every movie character look seasick!

He makes every location look like a war zone!

He's in your local movie theater and on your streaming service making a cheap mockery of the word "restoration"!

No color movie, old or new, is safe from his clutches!

He's…

THE TEAL MONSTER!
Kyrsten’s idea of The Teal Monster:

6F64AD13-059D-488D-8064-87676E0E3D72.png

54E0C63B-0F62-4C11-B05A-570CD824E1CB.jpeg

holtge

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gordon Holt
You and me both! I even tried to see if the website would let me place my order early! As of an hour ago, nope! :rolleyes: Soon though!

EDIT: As of 11:05 MDT, my order for both 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea and In Search of the Castaways is in! Can't wait to get these classics on blu-ray in a few days!

Last edited:

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
You and me both! I even tried to see if the website would let me place my order early! As of an hour ago, nope! :rolleyes: Soon though!

EDIT: As of 11:05 MDT, my order for both 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea and In Search of the Castaways is in! Can't wait to get these classics on blu-ray in a few days!

Yep, I'm in too.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Warm up your credit cards, folks the 18th is almost here! I intend to place my order just as soon it goes live.

My order is also placed. Woo-hoo!

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I hope everyone enjoys both movies, but I’ve got so many blu rays I’ve yet to watch, I just can’t see myself joining a club just to get this release. Please post what you think of the blu rays.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Is this available as an introductory selection as of today? I will rejoin the club to get it.

What is the best promo code you guys are using?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks