What's new

10% off at DDD (1 Viewer)

Dan Cabral

Stunt Coordinator
Found this over at DealNews:

10% off at DeepDiscountDvd.com with no minimum using code "Z100".

Dan Cabral

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry, I can't seem to get it to work myself.
If it works for anyone else, please let me know.

I hope they didn't pull it already.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
The DDD help page says (under "Shopping Cart"):
If you have a promotion code from a DeepDiscountDVD mailing or advertisement, enter it in the "promotion code" box and click on "Submit Code".
I see a line for promo code on the shopping cart summary but no way to enter a code. There is no box or "submit code" button. What am I missing?

Dan Cabral

Stunt Coordinator
Glenn> When you begin your checkout, it will show you the contents of your cart, and below that, there will be a box for a promotion code with a submit code button next to it.
You will see it on the screen where it shows you your cart total and where you can select your shipping option.

The promotion code box will be right below the 3 shipping options.

Jodee

Screenwriter
I entered the code and hit submit, but it gave me an error message that it was an invalid code.

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
This is likely a promo code for DeepDiscountCD. They've been doing radio promo codes, and Z100 is a radio station here in NY.

DJ

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Sounds right, DJ. I wish DDD did have more coupon offers, but since they guarantee the lowest shipped online price in the US, they probably have never had reason to provide them.

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
It does work for DeepDiscountCD.com. I just ordered the new Counting Crows CD for $8.90. Very nice! Maybe its a good thing that BestBuy was sold out of the CD when picked up The Royal Tenenbaums DVD today.

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
As an off topic comment.......great to hear that best buy was sold out of Counting Crows, they deserve that because this CD is simply amazing! Can't wait for a tour. Anyway sorry go back to discussing the coupon. ;)
-Eric

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
When you begin your checkout, it will show you the contents of your cart, and below that, there will be a box for a promotion code with a submit code button next to it.
Thanks Dan. I knew I was just missing something simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks