What's new

DVD Review HTF DVD REVIEW: Indiana Jones: The Adventure Collection (2 Viewers)

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
The picture quality looked quite poor on all 3, so I 2nd that don't upgrade for now.

The goof is there, along with one in Last Crusade with the tank chase hanging onto turret. One moment he's using his hands to hang on, next thing he's bag strap is around the turret suspending him, and then he climbs up without un-strapping.

ps. did they remove the time and location captions from the beginning of Raiders (South America 1936) and Doom (Shanghai 1935)?

norrisMc

Stunt Coordinator

Gulp! What???!!!

I can't believe how good Karen Allen looks in the new film as Marion!
She looks about 40 let alone nearly 60! Anyway, nice to see her back. She was great in "Raiders"!!

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
I couldn't spot them on Raiders and Doom.

Timecode?

They're there in Crusade x2. Utah (19XX) and Portuguese Coast (1938)

Why I was looking is to verify memory of timeline of the movies in chronological order.

Doom, Raiders, Crusade.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I bought the singe editions of raiders, temple, and last crusade last week from target.. they were 13 bucks each.. this week they are on sale for 10 bucks. I was able to get a refund on the difference.. come out to be like 12 bucks.

Jacob

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
Weird, I missed them the first time, lol.

Thanks - must have been I looked down at my food, BOTH times.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
As someone who never got around to getting the '03 box I picked up the trilogy in their individual 3D cases at Wal Mart. I purposfully did that because lately i'm becoming disenchanted with these all-in-one packs, I wanted each one individually because I like the artwork.

These boxsets sometimes rob a series of films of their personalities, especially one's like the Chucky Killer Doll Collection where they just cram each movie on a different side of the discs and the only artwork we get is a rather ugly 3D picture of Chucky on the cover, the films are robbed of any identity with no artwork IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks