What's new

Halo 2 HTF Clan (1 Viewer)

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
I agree about one clan. I'm sure that we can handle splitting ourselves up amongst the clan itself regarding Coast's, and I'd hate to see us split up once other forums come a'knockin!.

Ditto about not being Overly serious, just friends having some fun.

I know a little html too and should be free this weekend so if you need help with that webpage Michael I can help out.

Or I'll set up a geocities site with whatever news / player lists / etc. you wanna put on it. Not gonna dedicate my life to it, but I can def. help out a lot.

Will try to be on tonight, and if not def. tomorrow night.

Happy Halo-ing

Armando Zamora

Second Unit
Real Name
aromaz odnamra
As follow up to the East & West Coast clan recommendation, may I also suggest a good dividing line to use to determine which clan a person should join/belong to be the Mississippi River, i.e., if you live east of the Mississippi River, then you join the East Coast clan. Conversely, if you live west of the Mississippi River, then you join the West Coast clan.

How do you join the clan? That is if they are already created. Do you go through the Bungie website or through Live?

JoseEduardo

Second Unit
Add me to the "clan" please! My nametag is: perUano

biggrin.gif

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
East Coast Vs. West Coast works ok but I feel that a unified HTF clan will work better.

Perhaps we could compromise and unify to make one HTF clan but than play play East Coast Vs. West Coast games against eachother sometimes.

I've already requested to have my gamertag (Cletus Vandam) invited to the clan, FWIW I'm on the East coast.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I agree Keith, re: a unified clan. But the best reasons for the split of East/West is 1) the time difference, and 2) server performance.

MichaelPR

Second Unit
Alright I won't be able to add more names to the list until later tonight but I will be doing it...I guess since we cna include a 100 folks one clan is fine.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Yeah I already created this thread in the online gaming forum, since that seemed like that's where it was supposed to be.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
quote:Haven't been added yet. Don't forget meeeeeeee...

lol me too... looks like he's forgetting about us canadians, eh Kami.

Was great playing with you tonite though Holadem. I think you need to improve those skills a little tho
wink.gif

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, @$#%^$(*&!

It's after 1AM, gotta get some sleep - some of us gotta earn a living
smile.gif

You know what Mark? I would love to see you again LaMarcus. That should be something.

It was real, people, till next time! (probably tomorrow)

--

H - Guy with the deep voice...

Mike Wladyka

Supporting Actor
Alright, I signed onto Live last night. I am definitely in.

Gamertag = RadialArm

I am not sure how live works, but once I am in the clan do all of the other members get put on my buddylist, or do I have to enter all of them?

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I'm not sure about how Clans work, Im only 3/4 the way thru the game so far, and I havent even tried to go Live with it, but I'm definetly down. Im pretty sure my gamertag is B1oodthirst (the first L is acctually the #1) and Im on the East Coast if its gonna matter.

If you wanna split up teams via East coast/west coast, you could just do Blue states Vs. Red states. (United States of Canada Vs. Jesus Country)
biggrin.gif
Just Kidding. I think we should just all group up together, cause I think we can split up to do battles anyhow, plus if annother clan wants a piece, we wont be split up.

Did the two threads get combined?

BTW, I dont live for Halo, which means Ive gotten my ass handed to me quite a few times using XB-Connect. But Im not a beginner, more Intermediate. But I play for fun.

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
The good news is, we're getting a lot of members. Once you join, a new page is added to the friends section, called Clan. This lists every member of the clan and who is online, etc. This shows up automatically, so don't worry about adding people to friends lists, b/c you really don't even have to.

The bad news is that me and Michael (Mixie189) played our first minor clan match last night and pretty much got our butts handed to us.

IF you want to play as a clan, you must get a party together of only HTF2'ers, and then change the game type to Minor or Major Clan Match. Then, you will become a team and play against people from another clan.

To check the stats for the clan online, use Bungie's website or this link should work: HTF2 On Bungie Anyways, I have the day off today so I may pop in from time to time, and if not during the day then def. at night. If you get a chance try to play with the clan members a little to get some teamworking going, so that we can increase that record.

Happy Halo-ing

Brian_J

Second Unit
Guys I want in, my tag is DreadMantis.

Started playing a few games last night and it was not pretty. And I was dissapointed with how long it took just to get in a game, only to have the game last all of 3-5minutes.

Brian

Mike Wladyka

Supporting Actor
quote:The bad news is that me and Michael (Mixie189) played our first minor clan match last night and pretty much got our butts handed to us.

That's okay, as long as you had fun, that is all that matters. Just next time try to get at least one kill
smile.gif

Clan matches might be fun, but I think playing with other HTF-ers will be cool. That way you are not always playing against random people.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks