What's new

Halo 2 HTF Clan (1 Viewer)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Back from the dead!

After a LONG hiatus, I played some Live yesterday, just to get ready for the new maps. Hopefully, that'll pull some of the regulars back on. I saw some cool new tricks, and had a decent time. As usual, some real screw-ups play the game, so if we could get some inter-clan matches going with the new maps, that's would be awesome. Nothing like knowing everyone you are playing with, as opposed to rolling the dice and crapping out with the dregs of e-society ;)

It was still fun, and I look forward to seeing some of the peeps online soon,
Chuck

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
I've been playing a ton lately but I never see HTFers on except Carlo.

I've been playing lots of Slayer and Skirmish, so anyone that wants to do that let me know.

I'd love to play some fun Clan stuff, not even for ranking but just some games between us. I haven't picked up the new 5 pay maps, but I might.

I've been playing the 2 new free maps on Team Preview and they are pretty fun.

Sergey M

Stunt Coordinator
Seth,

I'm on quite frequently. I tend to play plain TS or Slayer. You're welcome to send me friends request. G/Tag UncleSam1

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Hey, just got Halo 2. (Yeah, I'm slow.)

If you ever need anyone else, please invite me.

My gamertag is: BackPayne

frogpond

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Baker
Oiu vay! Old threads regarding gamer tags and clans! Been part of the HTF community for awhile and looking for people with a 360 and H3. I'm usually on at night (eastern) and while I'm not that good yet I would love to play with some people from here as most here have a lot of class. Trust me there are a lot of d!@ks out there! Anyone looking to invite please do so! Would love to be on a decent team to put some of these punks in thier place.
GamerTag:

FrOgGyPoNd

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks