What's new

My Three Sons Coming to Prime Video on December 1, 2023 (1 Viewer)

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
I'm guessing they are just trying to fix/reload content from behind the scenes. Hopefully, adding any missing episodes and it looks like the later seasons. Hopefully, it will all be resolved within a day or so.

TheLogoGuy94

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joshua
There is now a link for S12. Links for S03-S06 and S10-S11 have also been posted. On January 7, links for S01-S09 were posted, and the show became available (for 16 hours) on Monday, January 8. Hopefully this means the show becomes available after midnight ET, but if not, possibly sometime this week.
Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 1.54.10 PM.png

WWoD

Auditioning
Real Name
Aaron Willcott
Now that CBS has put up all of My Three Sons, I wonder if December Bride could be next? How many other syndicated TV shows from their library (with more than 100 episodes) have remained absent all these years?

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Great news and I hope this doesn't get taken down after a year like 12 o clock high. I like to view series 1 or 2 episodes a week. I had just finished season 1 of 12 o clock and then it was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks