What's new

My Three Sons Coming to Prime Video on December 1, 2023 (2 Viewers)

TheLogoGuy94

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joshua
This was some news I didn't expect to hear. According to TV Guide, all 12 seasons of "My Three Sons" are coming to Prime Video on December 1, 2023. Recently, the first 2 seasons have been available to stream on Pluto TV. This is something I'm looking forward to. I do wonder, though, about the quality of the prints that will be used.

Weigel Broadcasting's (owners of Catchy Comedy, MeTV, and others) prints of S03-S05 and S11-S12 don't look or sound great (though the first 12 episodes of S11 look alright). I believe the DVD prints of S03-S05 are in higher quality than the prints currently airing on TV, so I'm hoping those will be the same prints used by Amazon. I'm sure prints of S06-S10 will be the same prints currently airing on TV (possibly sans Viacom logos). Prints of S11 and S12 are what I'm the most curious about. I have this unsubstantiated feeling that the same, low-quality prints of S11-S12 airing on TV will be the same prints used on Amazon, but I hope I'm wrong. I'm personally curious to know if those older Viacom logos on some episodes of S11 and S12 will remain intact like with the TV prints; I doubt it, but that'll be interesting to see.

TheLogoGuy94

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joshua
The release of "My Three Sons" to Prime seems to have been delayed. Every new title that was supposed to be available on December 1 is now available, but "My Three Sons" is the only title that’s absent.

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
I was hoping to check it out. Hopefully, whatever caused the delay is worked out soon.

IvanG

Auditioning
Real Name
Ivan
The release of "My Three Sons" to Prime seems to have been delayed. Every new title that was supposed to be available on December 1 is now available, but "My Three Sons" is the only title that’s absent.

Same thing happened with Twelve O'Clock High. It was supposed to be released on the 1st of the month and it was not available until the middle of the month. Sometimes these dates are suspect.

TheLogoGuy94

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joshua
It looks like the series is now officially on Prime… but just one episode as of 12:41 am ET. I was told that the series was added on December 21. There are only links for S01 and S02. The S02 link shows an unavailable page for the moment. The only episode up is S01 E22, "Man in a Trench Coat".

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
It looks like the series is now officially on Prime… but just one episode as of 12:41 am ET. I was told that the series was added on December 21. There are only links for S01 and S02. The S02 link shows an unavailable page for the moment. The only episode up is S01 E22, "Man in a Trench Coat".
Hopefully they still do the color seasons. Seasons 1 and 2 have been on Pluto for a while and the first five seasons had DVD releases.

IvanG

Auditioning
Real Name
Ivan
My Three Sons is now listed under "Coming Soon to Prime Video".

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
I'm not seeing is listed at all under Prime, can someone provide a link to what they are seeing? Thanks.

TheLogoGuy94

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joshua
It's there, listed under the "Coming soon to Prime" section. There are now links for S03-S09, but all redirect to an unavailable page. S01 and S02 are also still unavailable.
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 12.54.59 PM.png

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
It's there, listed under the "Coming soon to Prime" section. There are now links for S03-S09, but all redirect to an unavailable page. S01 and S02 are also still unavailable. View attachment 208638
I never scrolled down and noticed that section before. Thanks.

Mine still just shows just season 1 with one episode and it is unavailable. My guess is that they are likely working on it, but the information has to be replicated across multiple servers, which can result in delays for some depending on where they are located and the servers they hit (i.e., why we may see different things until completed).

TheLogoGuy94

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joshua
You can see S02-S09 by searching for the show in the search box at the top of the page. They're using wrong thumbnails for most of them, though. For example, the thumbnail for S03 shows Robbie, Kaite, and the triplets. That thumbnail should be for S09, but the S09 thumbnail looks more like a thumbnail for S06 or S07.
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 2.43.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 2.46.46 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 2.43.12 PM.png

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Doesn't work for me. I search for "My Three Sons" and the show doesn't come up in the results. I scroll down and find the "Coming Soon to Prime" where I see the show listed. I click on that, and I only see Season 1 with one episode currently no available. I just think that as they are loading something new, not all see the changes at the same time.

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Does appear they are missing a few episodes:
Season 6 - missing 2
Season 7 - missing 8
Season 8 - missing 2
Season 9 - none missing

Did not check earlier seasons since I already have them on DVD

IvanG

Auditioning
Real Name
Ivan
Does appear they are missing a few episodes:
Season 6 - missing 2
Season 7 - missing 8
Season 8 - missing 2
Season 9 - none missing

Did not check earlier seasons since I already have them on DVD

Yesterday when I did have access I noted the following missing episodes:

MTS S03E04 MOMENT OF TRUTH
MTS S03E20 THE DREAM BOOK
MTS S03E21 BIG CHIEF BUB
MTS S04E04 DEAR ROBBIE
MTS S04E17 SECOND CHORUS
MTS S04E18 NEVER LOOK BACK
MTS S04E28 THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE
MTS S05E09 GOODBYE AGAIN
MTS S06E08 MONSTERS & JUNK LIKE THAT
MTS S06E24 LONDON MEMORIES
MTS S07E02 FLY AWAY HOME
MTS S07E04 FORGET ME NOT
MTS S07E08 FIDDLER UNDER THE ROOF
MTS S07E11 A REAL NICE TIME
MTS S07E15 FALLING STAR
MTS S07E22 THE BEST MAN
MTS S07E23 NOW IN MY DAY
MTS S07E30 ERNIE & THE O'GRADY
MTS S08E01 MOVING DAY
MTS S08E24 UNCLE CHARLEY'S AUNT

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks