What's new

Halo 2 HTF Clan (1 Viewer)

Kami

Screenwriter
Look forward to seein ya on there Seth. It's a blast. Just got back from a bunch of games with HTF peeps. Sword games rock!!!

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
quote:Sword games rock!!!

Meh...
smile.gif

quote:CTF Shotgun games are pretty fun too

Much better!

--

H

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Probably, I've only played with HTF2 or people on my friends list and never had to wait to enter a game.

--

H

ZoranM

Stunt Coordinator
ooo...ooo...pick me...(he says with his hand in the air)

XBL:Zedhead

Would love to join up.

Cheers,

Zoran

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Seth,
RUN (don't walk) and pick up Halo 2!
biggrin.gif

And then join the HTF2 clan, we'll see you online! I'll add you to my buddy list (or if you're online first, add me to yours).

This is without a doubt the most fun I've had w/ Live. Will try to sign on again tonight!
thumbsup.gif

Evan M

Second Unit
I'd love to play with you guys, but I wound up joining a different clan. Feel free to send me an invite to play any time, though
smile.gif

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I tried to get several clan games going last night, but mostly everyone online was playing in a "custom" game. I don't dig those games cuz they're weighted towards the host and they don't count towards your stats.
wink.gif

I'll try to set up some 8-on-8 clan matches tonight...so keep an eye out for an invite from "GoreHound2".

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Scott I'll be on Later tonight after 11pm I'll try to join in if any spots open up..

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Scott, you invited me a couple nights ago, sorry I didn't reply, I was in the middle of a game. Thanks tho.

--

H

ZoranM

Stunt Coordinator
quote:In time my young padawan learner.

That's what you get from about 2 years of playing Halo on XBConnect

I'm looking forward to the new version of XBConnect, I think its called "neXBC" Also the new XBMC integration with Xlink Kai is suppose to be pretty sweet.

cheers,

Zoran

MichaelPR

Second Unit
Announcements

-At this point everyone who asked for an invite should have received one. If you have sent me your tag and you are still not on the list e-mail me. From this point forward if you want to be added to the clean you MUST E-mail me at [email protected] with TAG in the subject. Do not post your tag in the forum I might not read it.

- We have two priorities right now. The first is to start logging some clan matches so are stats and level as a clan go up. Some people seemed to be confused by this. You must create a party together and then depending upon how many people you have you can choose from ÒMinor Clan MatchÓ or ÒMajor Clan MatchÓ. When I looked at the record last night we were still 1-8...hehe. Our second priority is to get some place where information such as this can be posted. I have spoken with some other clan members and we agree that the site will be primarily text based. We are looking for any available space for such a site and anyone willing to work on it. Some of the main things that will be posted are news, schedules and links to our stats on bungie.net. If you could get a sticky for this thread at the top of the forum that would be excellent!

- If you have any friends that are interested in the clan send an invite. I donÕt think we will get all 99 people from just the HTF, although that would be great.

- Link your gamertag to bungie.net! This is a great way to check out your stats and the stats of the clan! Also check out the game viewer feature this is really awesome!

- Remember just HAVE FUN.

News

- We have decided on ONE Clan. If you guys want to branch off that is fine by me. I personally feel one clan is all that is necessary. More people makes us a bigger force to be reckoned with. If we want to meet at different times that is cool. Considering if were playing clan matches we have to break up into groups of 8 anyhow.

- IÕm proud to announce the Home Theater Forums first win against a bunch of nihilists. hehe. The win occurred during an intense game of team ball on Thursday morning. Many thanks to The Gnat and Gorehound!

- IÕm going to set a tentative official meeting time for clan members for this Sunday. This will be a time for those who havenÕt played yet to know when some members will definitely be on.

- I would like to arrange an official grand opening of sorts for next weekend when we are hopefully more organized.

- Once again I am an extremely busy person. I teach Mon.-Fri. 8-4 and I also attend graduate classes. This makes it rather difficult to be the most involved leader. If you guys like the level of involvement of displayed so far. If not, I am definitely willing to hand over leadership to another one of you. I am also more than willing to have a few more people at my level. If you would either like to lead or co-lead. Drop me a line and we will set it up!

- I plan on making announcements like this on at least a weekly basis. If you would like to contribute anything AT ALL E-Mail me with ANNOUNCEMENT in the tag. Share any exciting tales of battle or perhaps stupidity.

- Playing games with clan members DOES speed up the process of finding a game. If you are matched with clan members start playing CLAN MATCHES and have fun! Some people are really really good at this and it has only been out for 3 days!!

This Weeks Schedule

Sunday 11/13 2pm- Unofficial Meeting

Next Weekend 11/19- Official Grand Opening!!!

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Alright. Total loser here. Have the game. Have a wireless high speed connection in my home. But need to get Live, hooked up, and all that jazz.

Any savvy geniuses want to tell me what I need to make this go down. Just beat SP, and it's not enough. Need more. Also, from there, I'll be begging for help into the shallow end just to get my footing, before I go get wasted by the people with real experience.

Feel free to PM me with advice...I need it. Hopefully making the purchase this weekend, and getting setup next week (10 month old at home, plus a bridal shower makes it tough for this weekend
frown.gif
).

Thanks in advance
wink.gif

Take care,
Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks