Theater Seats

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Aaron Goldhamer, May 15, 2001.

1. Aaron Goldhamer

Aaron Goldhamer Auditioning

Dear Movie Folk,
    I've got about 600 vintage-ish theater seats with maroon velvet upholstry that I recued from an soon-to-be-destroyed theater. I would be willing to part with any quantity of these seats. I have pictures of them, but have had trouble posting pictures here in the past, so if you're interested, email goldhamer@yale.edu and I'll send them along as attachments. I'm going to say the price right now is $15 a seat if you buy less than 10, $12 if you buy between 10 and 20, and $10 if you buy 20+...plus actual shipping costs. However, I'll entertain lower offers.
    Best,
    Aaron Goldhamer
    goldhamer@yale.edu

2. Dax Scott

Dax Scott Stunt Coordinator

Do you have any idea what the shipping cost per seat would be (ballpark figure)? It would vary depending on how far they had to be shipped, but I'm sure people will be curious.
    If you post the approximate weight and dimensions of the seats, that should be enough for people to estimate the shipping for themselves.
    Just a suggestion to help you move a few more seats. Now if I can just figure out how to squeeze a couple into my room...

3. Steven Simon

Steven Simon Producer

Steven Simon
    Check your email Aaron....
    ------------------
    Thanks,
    Steven R. Simon
    HTF Administrator
    Theater Pics Updated 2-17-2001
    Send Email: darth23@optonline.net