What's new

Theater Seats (1 Viewer)

Aaron Goldhamer

Auditioning
Dear Movie Folk,
I've got about 600 vintage-ish theater seats with maroon velvet upholstry that I recued from an soon-to-be-destroyed theater. I would be willing to part with any quantity of these seats. I have pictures of them, but have had trouble posting pictures here in the past, so if you're interested, email [email protected] and I'll send them along as attachments. I'm going to say the price right now is $15 a seat if you buy less than 10, $12 if you buy between 10 and 20, and $10 if you buy 20+...plus actual shipping costs. However, I'll entertain lower offers.
Best,
Aaron Goldhamer
[email protected]

Dax Scott

Stunt Coordinator
Do you have any idea what the shipping cost per seat would be (ballpark figure)? It would vary depending on how far they had to be shipped, but I'm sure people will be curious.
If you post the approximate weight and dimensions of the seats, that should be enough for people to estimate the shipping for themselves.
Just a suggestion to help you move a few more seats. Now if I can just figure out how to squeeze a couple into my room...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks