What's new

Hi from Fox! (1 Viewer)

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
Fox is the best! The customer service is exemplary. The Fanfare is the single greatest piece of music for a studio logo ever. :)

A re-master of The Longest Day would be greatly welcomed. Happy 100th Birthday!

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Hello sir! I'm desperate for the Steven Soderbergh remake of SOLARIS. BEDAZZLED and BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS would be lovely too.

(also, cough, THE ABYSS, cough, cough)

McCrutchy

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean
It's really great to see James Finn here at HTF, as I don't really care for Twitter.

James, I'll add my voice to those clamoring for more Fox Studio Classics releases, as well. Even if they have to be exclusives, Foxconnect has great sales and service, and I would have no problem buying them in bunches from you there.

I'm curious if you have any idea what is going on with TV on Blu-ray at Fox. I mean, I get that most titles probably don't sell very well, but I did see an Amazon pre-order for Season 1 of Empire, which has now gone inactive (it was $49.99 for many weeks, and is still active on Amazon.ca), and it seems strange to me to not release a show with such massive ratings on Blu-ray from the start. There is already an Amazon.com customer discussion about it.

I'm wondering similarly why 24 doesn't get released as a full series box. My understanding was that all the older series were remastered already for the Digital HD release coinciding with Live Another Day. At least, with The X-Files, there is VFX work (I think) that throws a wrench in the works, but if 24 is ready to go, why not release it? I would buy a box set in a heartbeat.

Thanks! :)

LCD22

Screenwriter
I would love to have complete Blu-ray sets for White Collar, Burn Notice, and The Unit. What is the likelihood of this ever happening? How about releasing them abroad, at least?

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Any 3D titles you have please release on Blu-ray 3D. Inferno was a wonderful Fox 3D release by http://panamint.co.uk/ . If you need someone to insure the 3D will be perfect, hire Greg and Bob. They did an excellent job on the 3D in Dragonfly Squadron and The Bubble.

CinemaScope, 3D and maybe stereophonic sound?

September.gif

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Hello Finn:

Allow me to introduce myself (Dracula-like accent). I'm Brad and here with my lovely wife Kyrsten. I have heard of you but this is the first time I get to talk with you and along with my fellow HTF folks, I'm very glad you are back.

Now for my movie request (which Fox I believe owns the right to):

Blame It On Rio (1984): I've brought this one up before here and how gorgeous this beautiful film would look on Blu-ray. Here's a link to my HTF Blame It On Rio write-up.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
ChrisCook said:
I would love to have complete Blu-ray sets for White Collar, Burn Notice, and The Unit. What is the likelihood of this ever happening? How about releasing them abroad, at least?
Chris, I don't think any of those are Fox titles.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Noach Kowalski said:
James, can we expect to see a BD releases of The Abyss, True Lies and Strange Days soon?
+ 2

And as others have said, we're just thankful that you came by and showed support to HTF. We will show our support back with our consumer dollars!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks