What's new

Deletion of Indicator/Powerhouse Fox titles (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Frankly, I just wish that Mill Creek would start announcing the Fox titles and releasing them in any HD form they'd prefer. Some of my TT Fox discs have already started failing (The Egyptian being the most heartbreaking).

Are you able to make a personal backup copy before it's gone altogether?

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I've scanned all my Twilight Time titles, 83 in all, and only one was bad ..... Khartoum. Since it's OP, I had to go to Great Britain and purchased the Eureka pressing which used the same transfer as TT and even as the same commentary track from Nick Redman and Julie Kirgo.
But did I hear correctly that the Eureka! release contained a stereo soundtrack?

Robert13

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
I am hoping Mill Creek will re-release "License To Drive" on bluray as it's a Fox/Disney property. The Anchor Bay blurays all seem to freeze up or become non-working. The Spanish "bootleg" edition is on a BD-R and although listed as "region-free", it will NOT play on any BR player. Would be nice to get this movie out with a nice retro slipsleeve. But will Mill Creek announce anything at this point?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I am hoping Mill Creek will re-release "License To Drive" on bluray as it's a Fox/Disney property. The Anchor Bay blurays all seem to freeze up or become non-working. The Spanish "bootleg" edition is on a BD-R and although listed as "region-free", it will NOT play on any BR player. Would be nice to get this movie out with a nice retro slipsleeve. But will Mill Creek announce anything at this point?
Since Mill Creek never released it previously, they will not release it now. There are no new titles in their Disney deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks