What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

30 Rock - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i don't think they'd piss off Tina Fey and Lorne Michaels with that... they'd at least give them a season wrap up. just like Sorkin...

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Great episode. I think the show will be back. It placed at the top of virtually every best-of-2007 list out there, so it already has a buzz going. Post-strike, NBC will want to see if it can translate that buzz to numbers.

Nicholas Vargo

Second Unit
Real Name
Nicholas Vargo
Just a reminder, 30 Rock is back with new episodes starting tonight at 8:30. I myself have finally gotten addicted to this show by watching the complete first season on DVD and catching up with the second season on hulu.com. So I'm ready for its return. And I do think that Tina Fey is a comic genius. Let's all us fans tune in for the last 5 episodes of the season (or DVR them if we have to).

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Glad to see the show back. The whole thing was terrific, with many moments that had us laughing out loud.

Best comedy in years.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
For me, no "MILF Island" would ever be complete without Melora Hardin and Tina Fey risking champagne-drunken quicksand death.

(Or better yet, just give us more Melora Hardin on TV in general.)

"...We no longer wanna hit that!"

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Love the MILF Island concept, but the episode overall wasn't top tier 30 Rock. It definitely had some funny moments, but maybe after the long break my hopes were a little too high.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Last Thursday's episode still boasted some great lines:

"I'm waiting for that call from Don Geis, and then I'LL be in Erection Cove."

"It's hot, there's tons of people, and there's no pizza -- it's just like Miami!"

Thinking back on it a bit more, you could also probably add Elizabeth Mitchell from LOST to that "dream-MILF Island" roster...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Thought the slam on "Rescue Me" was kinda funny (when Dennis revealed he flunked the fireman exam).

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
A-ha...

That's why is wasn't that funny. Now it's slightly funnier.

Funnier than the previous episode, but still not at the point it was when they went on strike.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
When Sarah Connor Chronicles was on it took me forever to figure out her ex-fiance was the guy who played Dennis.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I thought last night was hilarious - many laugh-out-loud moments; Tracy's talks with Nixon, DotCom's little speech, all the bits with Dennis (who is too good a character to leave out for long). Still the best comedy on TV, and for once, a show worthy of the press it is getting.

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
Paraphrased:
Jack: Dot-com, you always have to act like you're the smartest person in the room.
Dot-com: That probably explains why I am still single. (walks away dejectedly..)

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
Alec Baldwin's line about having a falling out with "C-Nor" is still making me smile ear to ear almost 24 hours later.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
The show is moving to 9:30 on Thursdays, after The Office, for the rest of the season. Apparently the MILF Island references doomed it's "family hour" timeslot. It is going to return to 8:30 Thursdays next fall however, when a spinoff from The Office plays at 9:30.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samrinriya
Recent bookmarks