What's new

Ziegfeld Clones? (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Hi gang,

Anyone interested in hitting the Ziegfeld for some DLP Yoda action sometime this week? I was thinking about Tuesday afternoon, but I'm fairly flexible.

I need to check out the digitally projected version. . .for me to poop on!!!

Ned Vogler

Stunt Coordinator
Gregg Loewen, Mark Hughes and I were in town for the Home Entertainment/Home Theater expo this weekend. Gregg was staying at the Park Central hotel and Mark and I took the train in from CT on Saturday. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner Aaron, or I would've e-mailed you.
We had a great time at the show, the layout was MUCH better than last year. Got to see lots of nice equipment, and towards the end of the day managed to score some tix to a private DLP showing of Episode II at the Ziegfeld theater. Apparently Samsung had bought all the seats for the 7 PM showing! We got free tickets, free candy, popcorn and soda, and watched an excellent DLP presentation of SW:AOTC! :emoji_thumbsup: :D
I know the semi-official HTF meet was Sunday, but we had purchased our tickets in advance. I was quite impressed with the Ziegfeld and would like to see more movies there in the future.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Dang, I was just too busy to make the show this year. Oh well, at least the Sox took 2 of 3 from the Stankees!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Oh, I did make it to the Ziegfeld last week. And the presentation kicked major Sith ass!!!

(No, actually I don't hang out at theforce.net. Pleased to meet ya anyway!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks