What's new

Zenith PRO851X 3 - Gun Projector Question.... (1 Viewer)

Eric Hoshooley

Auditioning
Hello,
I have one of the Zenith PRO851X 3 gun crt projector, and my friends were messing around with the controller the other day, and a menu showed up on the screen i had never seen before with all the functions i need to totally fix my projector,
it was full screen, green text on black background, with selections like pincushioning, and other stuff like that, i need to know what the combination of keys is to get that menu back up,
Please Help!!!
Eric Hoshooley

Eric Hoshooley

Auditioning
Actually,

any information on this projector would be amazing, convergance hints, or actually the Y/C input is confusing, i was told that it's a S-Video input, but i bought a S-Video connector - RCA connector from radioshack, and when i plugged it in, it was sooooooo dim you had to look into the tubes to see it any ideas??

Eric Hoshooley

Eric Hoshooley

Auditioning
i've been looking deeper into the forums and i guess what i am looking for is the way to access the projector's service menu, i just need whatever information i can get to make this thing look better, any suggestions or hints are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Eric Hoshooley

Kevin P

Screenwriter
A friend of mine had a Pro851X (which he replaced with a 895X) and I was in the service mode on it a couple times. If I recall correctly, the sequence is:

Hold down the Enter button on the remote until the "Welcome" message appears (it could be the Menu button, I don't recall).

Press the numbers 9, 8, 7, 6.

Press Enter.

You should be in the service menu.

KJP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks