What's new

Yamaha RX-V2095 Receiver (1 Viewer)

Albert Damico

Stunt Coordinator
I have upgraded to seperates and would like to sell my Yamaha receiver. I am the original, owner. It is about 4 years old, and was part of my dedicated HT. It was never used for broadcast TV or music, only movies. So, it was only used 3-4 hours per week, if that much. It is in new condition and I can't even find a blemish on it. It comes with the manual, and remotes. The main remote was never even removed from its wrap. It supports DD, DTS, PL, and has a variety of DSP modes that I never used. It is a true 100 watts per channel times 5. It also has 25 watts per channel for two front effects speakers that can be used, if the front mains get too far removed. It can fill in the front soundstage. $475 plus about $45 shipping and insurance. My Ebay id is: Lhaso-lover, you can check out my feedback. It is 255+ and spotless. I am not an Ebay dealer. I have been a member of Ebay since its inception and sell my own stuff, from time to time, when I upgrade. email me at: [email protected]. I accept Paypal. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks