What's new

X-Men 1.5 - different versions? (1 Viewer)

Jack_F

Stunt Coordinator
I noticed that the X-Men 1.5 at Best Buy and Wal-Mart have different bonus material listed on the back and some things are exclusive to Best Buy?

Is there a different version of this DVD at different retailers?

-Jack

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Well, if that's true, at least I have the Best Buy one.
I would think the only differences would be something other than material on the discs though. Coupons and the like.
But, interesting.

David Rogers

Supporting Actor
I was under the impression Wal-Mart had a similar corporate policy as Blockbuster (related to content ratings of the audio and visual media they choose to stock). The specific example is an album of Sheryl Crow's a few years ago that was sold under the same title as the real album, had no indications on the packaging or disc it was an altered album, yet had some censored bits in the tracks on the disc. This was not the only example or incident, there were and still are others I believe.

Do Not buy media from BB or WM unless you want to chance a unhappy discovery, or unless you want to research all your media buys ahead of time to see if there're any problems. That's the lesson I took; I just don't buy from either. I want the content as the artist gave it over to the duplicators, not an edited version of same.

So, there very well could be some sort of alteration in your X-Men 1.5.

Andy Kim

Second Unit
The only thing I've seen is that some places are selling X-Men 1.5 with a bonus Fox Demo disc. I'm not sure what the demo disc contains though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks