What's new

X-Files Season Sets, which are worth a purchase? (1 Viewer)

Greg Rakaska

Stunt Coordinator
I know I saw this discussed in an earlier thread, one started by Ron when he reviewed X-Files Season 1. I could not find it in a search so I thought I would ask here in the polls forum.

I am no longer a fan of "commercial" TV. I find the commercials entirely too disruptive, if not actually annoying! I am in my 50's and have just plain been "burned-out" by advertisements! I simply cannot bear watching the commercials that accompany the shows, so I have not watched X-Files (or most other TV shows in the last ten years).

I received a copy of X-Files, Season 1, for Christmas, and have enjoyed them quite thoroughly so far. I do remember, in Ron's thread, some folks mentioned that the series tended to go downhill after a certain season.

I would like to purchase additional seasons of X-Files, and would appreciate any advice on which seasons to avoid (if any).

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I have Seasons 1-3.

Season4 has some really good episodes,but Im undecided about whether its worth the $100 price.

Forget Season5 through current.But of course, thats IMHO

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks