X-Files Season 5: Where are the outtakes?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Martin, May 16, 2002.

1. Michael Martin

Michael Martin Screenwriter

We received Season 5 of the X-Files on Monday, and I had read that the bonus disc contained outtakes/bloopers.

Can anyone confirm this, and if so, where would I find them?

Thanks in advance!

2. Peter Rohlfs

Peter Rohlfs Stunt Coordinator

The last disc has extras. If it is like the other sets, this will include the deleted scenes with commentary.

Method 2.

On each episode, before playing go to the special features. If there are deleted scenes for that episode there will be an option there to turn it on. If you do, an "X" will appear when the deleted scene is available. If you hit the enter button on your remote the deleted scene will play.

Note: on season 5, the episodes are anamorphic (and progressive) but the deleted scenes are full frame. This can be annoying if you have anamorphic locked down like I do when having the dvd player in progressive.

Good luck,

Peter

3. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

I think there's a couple of minutes of outtakes during the "Inside the X-Files" extra. I don't have my disc yet but when it aired on FOX four years ago, the outtakes were during the second half of the special.

4. Michael Martin

Michael Martin Screenwriter

Daniel, thanks, will take a look on the disc tonight.