What's new

WTB: Sega Dreamcast (1 Viewer)

Robert Mee

Agent
Well,
I just bought my Front Projector, my speakers and my AV Receiver. Thanks to fellow HTF members for the speakers and Receiver. Now, I'm basically broke :frowning:
But, I can probably scrounge around $50 for a used Dreamcast. Would prefer two controllers and one memory card. Games not necessary. A VGA add-on a PLUS.
If anybody would like to send me an offer, please do.
Nospam robertm at triac-nc dot com Nospam
Thanks again HTFers.

Scott Falkler

Second Unit
I have a DC for you. I have two controllers for it, but no memory card (they're cheap now). I have a few games I could throw in as well.
$50 shipped to the lower 48.
I have the original box and everything, BTW.
Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Anyone else have one for sale? I bought one in March, that took a month to arrive- but when it arrived, it was broken.

I was supposed to get a replacement unit for the broken one-- but have been waiting 3 weeks for that one...

So anyone have one under $50, let me know.

-Vince

David King

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Vince, you may want to try Trading Zone if there are any up north. They sell used ones for $40 down here when in stock (which seems to be often). My cousin buys one everytime he goes in.

Larry Seno Jr.

Supporting Actor
I have a DC for sale:

4 controllers

2 Rumble Packs

Component Cables

Keyboard

Mouse

At LEAST 2 VMUs

And I have the Box for the dreamcast.

a TON of games for example:

Quake 2

NFL 2K

NFL 2K1

NBA 2K

NBA 2K1

SF Alpha

Capcom VS SNK

Metropolis Street Racing

Soul Caliber

Sega Rally Racing

Test Drive V-Rally

A bunch more, I can't find my carrying case as we speak

$125/Offer

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
I have one with two controllers, one memory card, one rumble pack and 5 games (NFL2k1, Ultimate Fighting, Sega Rally, Test Drive LeMans, Railroad Tycoon). I will let the whole package go for $75. E-mail me if interested at [email protected] .

Ian R

Agent
I have one as well.

One controller, 3 VMUs , 7 games, The Bass Rod, I'll get the list of games together, mostly sports though.

$75 shipped.

Ian

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
John,

Post must have price.

I'm still looking- don't want games, don't want keyboards, don't want VGA adaptors-- just a core system, controller- the stock unit. Looking for $40-ish.

Funny part is I bought one 3 months ago, and I have been through 2 sellers and still don't have a working unit.

sigh

Vince

Dave Schofield

Second Unit
Vince, if you are willing to step me through the process of shipping one I'll give you mine for the cost of shipping. I've bought a bunch of stuff online but never sold and I don't even know where to start (boxes, packing materials, etc). I was going to sell mine back to a used videogames store but they'd probably only give me $10 for it... I've got the system, 3 (possibly 4, I need to clean my room) controllers and two cord extenders.
Drop me a line at [email protected]
Edit: I should mention that I DO NOT have the original boxes...

Edit 2: Can no longer offer this. My brother was here for my graduation and took it with him.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Whew what a deal! Even better than me get a DC, 3 controllers, 2 VMUs, 6 games, and an S-video cable for $60 shipped from Andrew right here on HTF. You mods get all the perks. :)

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
I have a barely used DC with one controller, one VMU, and two games: Madden NFL 2K2 and Sonic Adventure. Looking for $50 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks