What's new

Would you pay $900 to upgrade your KLIPSCH RF3II and RC3 to RF7 and RC7? (1 Viewer)

Jorge UF

Stunt Coordinator
I just got that offer made to me. What do you guys think? Is it worth it? This is coming from an authorized dealer.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

BobAlbano

Second Unit
That depends on if you are happy with your RF3's or not. If you are happy with your RF3's keep the money in your pocket for the something else.:)

Cam S

Screenwriter
The RF-3's and RC-3 are great speakers, but the RF-7, and RC-7 are REALLY good, so it depends how badly you need that 900 bucks. I would personally do it.

Jorge UF

Stunt Coordinator
WOO HOOO The answer to my question is YES!!!!
I got them from tweeter. When I went back they dropped it down to $800, so the temptation was too great. Brand new 7's, though I did have to trade in my RF3's. So the total for RF7 RC7 and RS3 was $2200 incl tax.

PaulRz

Auditioning
The reason that Tweeter did that is b/c they aren't carrying Klipsch anymore. Will they still handle any warrenty claims?

Jorge UF

Stunt Coordinator
Not sure on that answer, but I would think they would. Though I really am not that worried about them breaking, since I don't believe the reference series has had any problems.

Ron_L

Second Unit
one little thing to note that the yamaha with the klipsch speakers might be a little bright on the high end.

Yamaha receivers tend to be brighter amps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks